Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sleepless Nights

Ok, so they arn't completely sleepless, just a tiny bit sleepless. Lately, I've been waking up really early in the morning... between 230 and 4. Most of the time I can lay there for a bit, and then go back to sleep. Not this morning. Woke up at 330 and couldn't get back to sleep. I'm blaming it on this cold I have. You know a cold, it makes you miserable early in the morning. This one hasn't been real bad; I'm grateful for that. But this morning, I was so worried about the scratchy throat it's gifted me with, that I was too stressed to go back to sleep. Normally, no big deal, but I'm singing in Sacrament tomorrow in a quartet... so I'm worried it may cause some issues. I think it's going to be fine... I just hope I don't worry it into coming true! So, if you were wondering why I'm posting comments on your blog so early, there you go. I think I'm just about ready to go back to sleep, I know my cat is! She keeps trying to curl up in my lap, but it's not working out for her. Come on Allie, lets go back to bed!

2 comments:

Freeman Family said...

I had the worst insomnia when I was pregnant, I'm so sorry!

CM Stephensen said...

yeah... I think I'm lucky right now. It's mostly because I have to get up and pee 3-4 times a night. The last pregnancy I had a hard time with because I was on bed rest and pretty much laid down all day.