Friday, December 12, 2008

12 Weeks!

Yesterday I had my second perinatal appointment. This is the first really good picture of our little peanut! I'm so excited. The appointment went pretty well. The Dr took some measurements. At first the baby was just laying there and had his hand up by his face. The Dr was trying to checkout the bones on his nose, but the his hand was blocking the view. So the Dr starting pushing up and down on the baby to try to get him to move. After that, the baby wouldn't sit still! He kept pushing with his legs off the side, jumping around every two seconds. The Dr had a hard time getting this pic.
Everything seems to be going great. I've had no spotting in almost two weeks, which I am very excited about. The heartbeat is average and all the limbs have developed. Steve and I have decided not to have the cervical suture put into place, since it doesn't seem that it's absolutely assured to help. One more week and we will be in the second trimester (phew)!

4 comments:

Megan said...

The baby looks adorable! Congrats!

Kari and Steve said...

How exciting!! It sounds like you have an active little baby in there. I am glad things are continuing to go well for you. I miss you! We need to hang out!

CM Stephensen said...

I know!! I keep thinking about you.. I'm such a slacker friend. I need to drop by!

Ha.. I forgot the stroller again.... man.

Steffi said...

im so glad things are going better! cute picture :)