Sunday, July 27, 2008

Religious Blogs

Lately my friend Rachel and I have been thinking about starting blogs where we post about spiritual matters and share our testimonies. This is in answer to the counsel that was given to use the media to spread the gospel.

Another reason I've been feeling very strongly about this is that I've seen a few blogs that are posted by people who are members of the church with not so strong testimonies.

I know that I have a strong and powerful testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel. I've felt many promptings that this is something I need to do. So, be looking out for a new blog that I will be putting together soon.

Rachel has already started hers,
Visit her blog:

Why I Choose Mormonism

2 comments:

Johnny Rotten said...

Check this one out. This guy is in Florida.

http://comingtochrist.blogspot.com/

CM Stephensen said...

Way cool blog!!