Monday, July 14, 2008

Early Morning Trip To Walmart

This morning I needed to pick up some groceries around 8 so that I could be on time for some things I was planning to do. I was really surprised to see that there was hardly no one in the parking and no one in the store. I was able to get my shopping done in less than 25 min (would have been sooner, but I was on the phone with my dad, so I kept wandering around isles I had already been down twice). Got right in line and had no wait whatsoever. I think that I'm going to make 8am on Mondays my shopping day... it was so hasslefree.

I was a little surprised to see that I picked up the Tillamook butter instead of the cheaper walmart butter... because I was on the phone, I didn't realize I had grabbed the wrong brand.

2 comments:

Sassy Lu said...

Hi Christy! Hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog. I found links from the Lehman's and the Pittman's. I love seeing how old friends are doing. Glad to know that you are doing well in Reno. Good luck with your new business! Take care!

~Valorie Christensen

CM Stephensen said...

Hey!!!

I think about you guys from time to time! I'm so glad you found my blog. How are things going with you?