Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Abby - 7 Weeks

I conducted my own little photo shoot during this week. I captured some of Abby's many amusing looks. We noticed during this week that Abby started to look around at her surroundings more and more. She is preferring to be held so she can watch what is going on all the time. Steve decided that he would introduce Abby to grass. When I first saw this, my mothering insticts almost kicked in and I wanted to scream "What are you doing with my baby?!!!?!!" Luckily, I was able to hold back my mothering urges and choose to get the camera instead. This week, she also started wearing 0-3 month Gerber onsies... she is still in Newborn in some brands. She also started to smile with recoginition in her eyes. Abby and I went to Girls Camp for testimony evening. I told everyone I wanted to get her started early!




No comments: