Monday, May 18, 2009

34 Weeks and Counting!!


Well, we have made it past the 34 weeks mark and are well on our way to 35! At my appointment last Wednesday, I was officially taken off of strict bedrest. I'm still supposed to take it easy... really easy. I am not supposed to be doing chores, cooking, lifting, and very little walking around. I was very happy to be able to go to Stake Conference yesterday. I can drive myself places which is nice.
I'm still only dialted at a 1, but in the past week the contractions have become more frequent. Not really sure that is a sign of anything to come or not. I will be taking Terbutaline until 36 weeks to help the contractions stay away.
Thanks to everyone who has visited, cleaned my house, and brought my Mom and I dinner in the past 4 weeks. We have really appreciated it! There is no way we could have got this far without my amazing Mom and amazing friends!!
Last Friday Steve came home and gratefully will not be returning to Afghanistan anymore (well, at least as far as WE have planned). He will, however, have to travel to Utah at the end of the Month to sign his enlistment contract and then go back for Drill the first weekend in June. We are praying that Abby doesn't come during the times he is gone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Cristy! I'm so glad that all is well and Steve is back!