Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fall - My Favorite Time of Year

I really, really... and I mean, REALLY... love the fall season. I think it has a lot to do with the fact that I was raised in Indiana. I love the changing of the leaves, I love the smell of the leaves, and I love the crisp air. Raking leaves is one of my favorite activities in the fall. In fact it was one the first jobs I had as a kid... raking other peoples yards.



A few weeks back, when I was in Indy, my Mom took me to the Covered Bridge Festival. It was a beautiful day and a wonderfully colorful drive.

4 comments:

Johnny Rotten said...

Wow, that looks beautiful there.

CM Stephensen said...

Yeah... can you see why I miss it sooooo much?

Anonymous said...

Being a midwestern girl myself, I too, LOVE THE FALL! And your nephews are so cute!

CM Stephensen said...

Thanks! Yeah... they are pretty adorable!