Monday, September 22, 2008

Tagged

What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. I was finishing up Basic Training at Fort Jackson, South Carolina.
2. Worring if I would be able to make it through the 12 mile road march.
3. Looking forward to getting my weekly letter from my Mimi.
4. Worring that my E-2 pay may not be recognized.
5. Wishing that my Army training was over.

5 things on today's "to do" list.
1. Clean the Kitchen.
2. Have 5 Heritage Conversations.
3. Send out Heritage Makers Promotional Email.
4. Pay Bills.
5. Fold Laundry.

5 things I would do If I were a millionaire.
1. Invest, Invest, Invest.
2. Remodel certain things in my home.
3. Buy property and build my dream home.
4. Travel the world.
5. Travel the world some more.

5 places that I have lived.
1. Newnan, Georgia
2. Indianpolis, Indiana
3. Mooresville, Indiana
4. Columbus, Georgia
5. Reno, Nevada

5 snacks I enjoy.
1. Sweetened Condensed Milk.
2. Whole Cream.
3. Chocolate Malk Milk Shake.
4. Cookie Dough.
5. IBC Root Beer.

5 jobs I have had.
1. Cutting the public grass in the Trailer Park.
2. Sample Lady at Cub Foods.
3. Delievery Window Cashier at Pizza Hut.
4. Video Store.
5. Admin Clerk in the Army.

5 people I tag.
1. Katie P.
2. Heather.
3. Laura.
4. Julie G.
5. Julie M.

2 comments:

AdaMandy said...

A lot of that I already knew, but I love that I learn something different about you every time one of those goes around.

CM Stephensen said...

I wonder about what you didn't know!