Tuesday, June 3, 2008

New Scanner

I've posted this in my Be A Storyteller blog... just thought I would post it here for my friends too.


I have recently purchased a Kodak s1220 Scanner... it is amazing. A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to use one of these scanners to scan old family photo's my husbands grandmother had put together in a binder. The photo's were taken in the 1940's... I was really impressed by the quality of the digital copy.

So... I now have a scanner and am providing Scanning services to all those interested!
I am offering a discount the first two weeks of June to celebrate this new function of my business. For those of you who are interested, I am offering to scan your photo's for 19 cents a photo. The offer expires Saturday June 14th.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so excited that you have a scanner Christy! It is such an amazing process to scan other peoples photos and most importantly hear the stories behind the photos.

It's magical!

All you Reno gals, take advantage of what Christy has! It is so worth it.