Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Abby's Room - My Favorite Place On Earth

I finally got things cleaned up in Abby's room this week.
But to be fair, I will post some of the before pictures as well.

Her room is pretty easy to clean up. The boxes are full of her outgrown clothes.

There are a few things more I would like for her room, particularly stuff for the wall. It would be nice to have some matching shelves as well. Eventually, but not any time too soon. I will have a yard sale this summer, maybe after that. If we had lots of money... I would put in new carpet, get rid of the popcorn ceiling, add new closet doors, and put new trim around the base and add some trim at the ceiling. Wishful thinking.

I am happy that I have the canvas up now though! I'm working on a few posters in my Heritage Makers account that are specifically for her room. I love that I can personalize a poster! One will be an alphabet poster and the other a numbers poster. How cool is that?! When I finish them, I'll post some pics of them here for you to see.

Hello Big Bear!

I still need to vacuum... but it's not of the utmost importance. Meanwhile the rest of the house is a disaster; as per SOP. Notice all the extra's from Abby's room out in the hall. About half of them are still there as we speak.

I even wiped down the window and window sill. I don't think I had cleaned it since we moved in 3 1/2 years ago. It was filthy. It's nice now!

Of course, what's the first thing that Abby does?! Pulls the books off the shelf one by one! Typical.

This is Alice, Abbigator's Alligator.

Hello Alice!

No comments: