Sunday, January 10, 2010

Project CM365

Last year I learned about the photo a day for a year idea from Alicia Corbridge. I thought that it was way cool and really enjoyed following along with her photo blog, so as one of my resolutions I decided that I wanted to start my own. I waited until the first of the year to start mine so that it would be consistent with the days, but it can start on any day. I've been doing it for 10 days now (obviously), and I've been very consistent! (I'm hoping to discover a new found sense of consistency as another one of my resolutions for the year). The blog is separate from this account and is actually linked with my Be A Storyteller business blog account. Go check it out... I will have a link posted on this blog for easy access. It's also accessible from my facebook page if you are one of my friends.

No comments: