Saturday, August 16, 2008

NKOTB

aaaah haaa!! Caught YOU!! If you are reading this, it's probably because you know what NKOTB stands for... mmmm hmmm.

Yeah, well, tonight when I went to do my last minute before the sabbath day shopping at walmart, I noticed a NKOTB poster. I'm actually really excited that they are coming back. (If you are reading this post and wondering what NKOTB stands for, it's New Kids On The Block). I had looked them up about 4 or so months ago on wikipedia just out of curiosity and discovered that they were going to reform.

NKOTB was the cool band when I was in Elementry and Junior High. My first concert was a NKOTB concert. It was cool. I don't remember how old I was, but I do remember that my best friend (at the time) took me with her. I didn't have to pay for it.

For those of you who were/are fans, who was your favorite New Kid? Fess up!!!!

Mine was Jonathan.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm too old! I didn't get into NKOTB. How about Menudo?

Anonymous said...

Definately Ricky Martin!

CM Stephensen said...

haha...
who is Menudo? Definately not Ricky Martin!

Curtis & Alicia Corbridge said...

I was so in love with NKOTB! I had posters, sweaters, (my freind had dolls,and I was jealous) but I had NKOTB sheets and kissed Johnathan good night every night on my pillow! (Keep in mind that I was 8 or 9 at the time!)

CM Stephensen said...

Wow... what a confession. I think I had a poster of Jonathan. I know I had one of those huge 8in button pin thingy's... I'm sure I kissed that. I remeber pretending to be married to him... hmmm, maybe I shouldn't confess to that?!

Unknown said...

My fav was Joey. I used to go to bed every night with him singing to me 'Please Don't Go Girl' in my ear. I never got tired of that song. I'm so excited that they're back. I never got to see them in a concert back then cause I was too young.