Thursday, May 15, 2008

Family History




There is a new scanner out by Kodak that scans your photo's incredibly fast and with superb quality. The scanner is being implemented as a tool for Heritage Makers Consultants to build their business. I was able to spend a small amount of time using one of these scanners to copy a few photo books that Steve's grandma Loraine had put together.

The first book was about Mont Stephensen, a great uncle of Steve's and the second was about Ladd Stephensen, another great uncle.

It was amazing to go through these pictures. My friend Julie and I were so amazed that we were able look at every picture as we scanned them... such history!

Mont was a fighter pilot in WWII and was shot down on his 90th mission (i think it was the 90th) in Germany.

I am planning on making books from the things that I have copied. I'm looking forward to the experience.

No comments: