Monday, March 16, 2015

A Hoosier Girl In Utah

It's been a long, LONG time since I've used this blog and this morning as I was looking back at all the great memories I had posted about and started feeling like I was missing out on the past few years.  Particularly since we are about to have our third child and I'm feeling guilty that I have documented very little of my pregnancy with Anna.

First, I had to change the name of our blog from A Hoosier Girl in Reno to A Hoosier Girl in Utah.  Our family moved to American Fork, UT almost 3 years ago.  If you had asked me in 2011 if we would ever move from Reno, I would have said never.  However, as for most people during the time of the recession, employment circumstances changed our path.  We short sold our townhouse and said good bye to our Reno friends and moved into an apartment here in Utah (thanks to some friends who also moved from Reno to AF).  A year ago we were able to buy a house again and life is pretty grand for this Stephensen family.  We love Utah, we love our neighborhood, love the two wards we have lived in, love the friends we have made, and Abby loves Kindergarten.

We are expecting little Anna bean to come any day.  I hit magic 37 week mark this past Saturday, which was almost surprising after I had a few days last week where my contractions were starting to pick up pretty heavy.  My body was practicing I suppose.  Abby was born right on her 37 week mark, so Anna is doing slightly better already.

No comments: