Friday, October 1, 2010

All On Her Own

Abby has some great organization skills! I love it. A few days ago I gave her a cup to play with and today she decided she wanted to put her pencils in it. I was sitting on the couch working on something and I realzied she was making her concentration noise.

She was placing her pencils in the cup one at a time.

At first, she was picking them up one at a time too, but then decided to pick up the rest and then put them in the cup one at a time.

This child amazes me everyday!

Abby... you are so stinkin cute!

1 comment:

McAnally Family said...

Isn't amazing when they learn something new?!! they seem to little..... i was watching Rylee the other day and she was putting the train set together which is like puzzle pieces..... i was amazed. They just seems to little to know how to do things like that! ;)